Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge No. 61

Before I welcome you to our anything goes challenge this week, please let me extend a warm, fuzzy happy and safe Thanksgiving to one and all! :D Unless you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, then welcome to IDCB!!
Our fabulous sponsors this week are Bugaboo Stamps with 7 digis for one lucky winner and Pattie's Creations with three digis for a second lucky winner!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BUGABOO STAMPS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out the awesome makes from the Team using Bugaboo Stamps images!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PATTIE'S CREATIONS
I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to enhance my work.

I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.
Pattieboop is an 11 year old girl who is very opinionated. She was created by me, Pattie Gomez, on September 7, 2009. Pattieboop is an average 11 year old and she loves dressing up. She is very petite in nature but stands tall because her mother always told her that “If you stand tall you will one day become someone important”. Pattieboop always remembers her mother’s words and makes sure she is noticed. Pattieboop has a favorite pet named Allie. Allie is a slender black cat and loves playing and spending time with Pattieboop. Allie spends most of her days napping and her nights are spent getting in to mischief…
I have added many other images to my store in the past few years. I know have a large selection of images to fit everyone’s needs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some wonderful creations from the Team using Pattie's Creations images!
using Spare Me

LYNN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge and the nice DT work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute cards by the DT. Thanks for letting me play once again in your fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best work you have done, this online website is cool with great facts and looks. I have stopped at this blog after viewing the excellent content. I will be back for more qualitative work. hemp cbd tincture

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. what is cbd vape oil

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have performed a great job on this article. It’s very precise and highly qualitative. You have even managed to make it readable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you so much. cbd cheap

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!